In June of 2014 there was a new addition to the Town Square family, a 1952 International Harvester Metro step up Van also known as “Little Beast.”
We have always been very keen on being part of the fabric of the communities we serve. The best way for us to serve our clients is to make sure that the folks selling properties have the greatest visibility and the families that want to buy understand that they are working with a trusted advisor. At Town Square, we pride ourselves on having knowledgeable professionals that strive to provide the best level of service to our clients. This rolling symbol of our company represents our independence, impact and style.
Some fun facts about the “Little Beast”:
- Produced in the USA from 1938 to 1975.
- First model was sold to the Czechoslovakian Army.
- The body was manufactured by the Metropolitan Body Company and the motor and chassis were manufactured by the International Harvester Company.
- International Harvester specialized in building tractors and farming equipment prior to manufacturing the van.
- In the 1950’s three models were introduced; Metro lite, Metro multi stop and a Metro Mite that was based on the Scout utility vehicle drive train.
RECENT BLOG POSTS
Yesterday Town Square joined in on the fun of the Downtown Los Angeles Art Walk. […]
We affectionately call our latest marketing adventure “Little Beast”. In reality, it’s a 1952 International […]