This past weekend members of our Town Square team ventured out into Downtown LA to experience OUE Skyspace. OUE Skyspace is a magnificent viewing experience of Downtown! Skyspace is located on the 70th floor of one of the tallest buildings in LA, the US bank tower! After taking two high speed elevators, where you can feel your ears popping to adjust for altitude gain you arrive at Skyspace. Once at Skyspace you can sip on a cocktail as you view the surrounding Downtown LA area. They have a fully stocked bar in which you can take full advantage of as you enjoy the sunset. We timed the visit perfectly so that we could experience Downtown both in the day and night, both had a very distinguishable vibe connotated to it. Parking can be found right below the US bank tower for $10. Hope you enjoy!
OUE Skyspace LA brings to life unparalleled, 360-degree views on California’s tallest open-air observation deck, nearly 1,000 feet above Downtown Los Angeles. Experience the Skyslide, a 45-foot, fully enclosed, 1-1/4″ thick all glass adventure landing on the exterior of the iconic US Bank Tower. On your way to the top, engage with an array of technological features on the 54th floor, highlighting LA’s cultural attractions.
- Catch 360-degree views over LA on two open-air observation terraces
- Visit the Interactive Level to see the Infinity Mirror and the Silhouette Wall
- Upgrade, and add on Skyslide access (additional expense)
- Must be five years of age or older to access the Skyslide
- This attraction is wheelchair accessible
- Bring home souvenir photos (own expense)